The UMANG app has partnered with MapMyIndia. Now you can find live location of government office like blood bank, police station, government ration shop on Umang app. The location will be found on the app as well as the location of the service center building will also be known.
Users will also be able to track small village roads. You will also get voice and visual support. This will make it easier to find a government office and get there. Also details of traffic and road safety will be available during navigation.
Service available on Umang app
‘Damini Lightning Alerts’ will provide information about the recent lightning strike. Visual alerts for such areas will also be available.
Users will find the location of the ESIC center. Users will also be able to see a map of the hospital and dispensary where they have taken out insurance.
The location of retailers and distributors of the nearby Indian Oil petrol pump will be known. Also the location of gas station and fuel filling station will be available.
The user will be able to complain about bad roads.
My ration, eNAM
With My Ration Integration, users will be able to get information about the nearest ration shop. Nearby markets and market information will be available for eNAM.
The user will get information about toll plaza and toll rate. Police station information will also be available.
The Umang mobile app was launched in the year 2017
The Umang mobile app was launched in 2017 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The Umang app offers about 1251 government services and about 20,280 utility bill payment services. The Umang app has been downloaded more than 3.41 crore times.
Rohan Verma, Executive Director and CEO of MapmyIndia, expressed happiness over the partnership of MapMyIndiaMaps and APIs with Umang App. He also thanked the government and Prime Minister Modi.
UMANG ; all government departments and their services on a single platform to provide better and easier services to citizens
UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) is envisaged to make e-governance ‘mobile first’. It is developed by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and National e-Governance Division (NeGD).
It is an evolving platform designed for citizens of India to offer them access to the pan-India e-Gov services from the Central, State, Local Bodies, and Agencies of government on app, web, SMS, and IVR channels.
– Unified Platform: It brings together all government departments and their services on a single platform to provide better and easier services to citizens.
Umang, on the other hand, provides a completely seamless, digital and best-in-class experience for availing loans at very affordable interest rates and for long tenures so that customers can avail large loan amounts and repay comfortably.
Umang Loans makes the whole lending process digital and automated with the following key steps:
1) One tap Sign up via Google and Facebook Login
2) Customer identity validation aka KYC as per RBI norms
3) Credit evaluation using analysis of your overall financial and demographic data.
4) Loan approval
5) E-Sign Loan Agreement via OTP
6) E-mandate for loan collections/repayments & bank statement verification via netbanking
As the user navigates through the process and on completing step 6 ☑ as outlined above, the loan is disbursed instantly 🤑 (maximum 48 hours) and is credited to the customer’s designated bank account.
– Loan Amount (minimum to maximum): ₹20,000 to ₹2,50,000
– Loan Repayment Period (minimum to maximum): 6 months to 24 months. We do not provide any loans with less than 60 day repayment period.
– Annual Percentage Rate, APR (minimum to Maximum): 16% – 34%
– Processing Fee (including all other fees): 2 – 5% of loan amount
Note: ％ A sample APR (Annual Percentage Rate) calculation is as shared below:
– For a loan of Rs. 200,000 at 20% interest rate per annum for tenure of 12 months, one time processing fee (say @2% of loan amount) will be Rs. 4000 and monthly EMI will be Rs. 18526/-.
– The net amount credited to you will be Rs 196,000 (post processing fee deduction) and cumulative amount paid back by you will be Rs 2,22,322/- (=Rs 18526 x 12 EMIs), leading to an APR of 24%.
💯 What you’ll Love:
✔ Instant approval and disbursements, 24/7
✔ Responsible lending
✔ Affordable and flexible interest rates based on the customer profiling process
✔ Minimal Documentation
✔ Option to apply for multiple loans