UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
INDIAN FOREST SERVICE EXAMINATION, 2020 AND CIVIL SERVICES (PRELIMINARY) EXAMINATION, 2020.
Dated: 1st July, NOTICE FOR THE CANDIDATES TO SUBMIT CHOICE OF CENTER
The Union Public Service Commission will direct the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020[Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2020] including revised examination / revised publication of across India on 04.10.2020 (Sunday) to 05.06.2020.
- In view of the requests for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 [Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2020] and a large number of candidates to change their centres, the Commission decided to give the opportunity. To present to them their improved choice of the centre. Apart from the above, the option of making available to the candidates for Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2020 and Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2020 is also being made available. Candidates’ requests for change in their centres will be considered by the Center against the increased/increased capacity to accommodate additional candidates.
- The window for submitting the revised collection of centres by the candidates will be available on the Commission’s website https: // upsconline in two phases, i.e. July 7 to 13, 2020 (06.00 pm) and July 20 24, 2020 (06.00 pm). nic.in. Candidates are advised to see the website and submit their preferences to the above examination centres if required.
- Candidates are kindly requested to note that their requests for change in the centres will be considered based on the principle of “first-come-first-served” basis (which is followed in all examinations of the Commission and as mentioned in the examination instructions of) Civil Services (Preliminary). Analysis, 2020 and Indian Forest Service Examination, 2020] and once the capacity of a particular centre is achieved, it will be stabilized. Candidates who cannot get the
- Examination instruction no. All terms and eligibility specified in 05/2020-CSP Date: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 12/02/2020 of 2020 and Examination Instruction no. 06/2020-IFoS Date 12/02/2020, Indian Forest Service Examination, 2020 will remain unchanged.
- As well as the above, the Commission will also make available to the candidates a withdrawal window on the Commission’s website https://upsconline.nic.in during the period from 1st to August 8 August 2020. All terms and conditions
- Withdrawal of application will be only for those whose examination instruction no. 05/2020-CSP Date: 12/02/2020 of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination and Examination Instruction no. 06/2020-IFoS Date 12/02/2020, Indian Forest Service Examination, 2020. Candidates must note that once the candidate has withdrawn the application, it cannot be revived under any circumstances in future.