All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2021 invites Online Applications to fill Associate Professor, & Assistant Professor posts. AIIMS Recruitment 2021 Eligible Candidates can check the information through official notification by educational qualification, Salary, age limit, etc.
Check out the information below here. Check the last date to apply for online application, eligibility criteria application links, important dates, and vacancies in AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2021 as below. The main features of Recruitment are as follows:
Join Our WhatsApp Group AIIMS Vacancy 2021 Free Job alert will be updated on May 11, 2021. Get a Direct Official Link for applying for AIIMS Job 2021 along with the current Vacancy Official Notification 2021 here. Find all recent posts and check all the latest AIIMS Vacancy 2021 job openings instantly here, know the upcoming AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2021 immediately here.
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, Nagpur
|Name Of Organization||All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, Nagpur|
|Name Of The Post||Associate Professor, & Assistant Professor|
|Type Of Employment||Central Government Jobs|
|Advertisement No.||AIIMS/NGP/Admin I/Faculty/2021/02|
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
|No.||Post Name||Total Vacancy|
To get more information about details Vacancy Click on the Notification link given below.
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2021 Important Date Schedule for the Post:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 10-05-2021
- Last date for Apply online: 09-06-2021
- Starting Date for Pay Application Fee Online: 10-05-2021
- Last date for Pay Application Fee Online: 09-06-2021
AIIMS Recruitment 2021 Age limit:
- Maximum Age Limit: 50 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable through Government Rules. OBC/EWS category candidates 03 Years Relaxation, SC and ST category candidates 05 years Relaxation, PWD category candidates 10 years.
AIIMS Recruitment 2021 Eligible Criteria:
- A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third the schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.)
- A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
Six years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D./M.S. or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Essential: 1 & 2 same as for Associate Professor. For Trauma & Emergency, M.D. in Emergency Medicine or MD in General Medicine or MS in General Surgery or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
Three years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D./M.S. Or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Essential for Non-Medical Candidates (Applications are invited only for the post of Assistant Professor in Biochemistry)
1. Postgraduate qualification e.g. Masters’s degree in the concerned discipline.
2. A doctorate degree from a recognized university
Three years of teaching and/or research experience in the discipline/subject concerned after obtaining the doctorate degree. Essential for Superspeciality disciplines:
1. Same as for a point no. 1 Above
2. D.M. in the respective discipline/subject for medical super specialties and M.Ch. in the respective discipline/subject for surgical super specialties (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
One-year teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of D.M./M.Ch. (2 years after MD/MS or 5 years recognized course after MBBS) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto. However, no experience is necessary for the candidates possessing the 3 years recognized degree of D.M./M.Ch or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
AIIMS Nagpur Jobs 2021 Application Fee:
- Rs. 2000 for General, OBC category.
- Rs. 500 for SC, ST, PWD Category.
Method of Payment: Application fee pay only by Online fee mode with a Credit card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
AIIMS Nagpur Vacancy 2021 Salary Structure
- Level-13-A1+ (138300-209200) As per 7th CPC plus usual allowances including NPA (if applicable).
- Level-12, (101500-167400) As per 7th CPC plus usual allowances including NPA (if applicable).
AIIMS Nagpur Jobs 2021 Selection Process:
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, Nagpur Recruitment 2021 selection process includes the following rounds. Those who have qualified in the selection process will be shortlisted at the end.
AIIMS Nagpur Vacancy 2021 How to Apply?:
⇒ Before Applying, Candidates are advised to use the Notification carefully and make sure they are fulfilled All eligibility criteria their eligibility will be temporary and will only be verified if they are shortlisted for Choice.
⇒ All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, Nagpur Notification Out, The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect must submit their application through google form link https://cutt.ly/5bmFEYR by 09.06.2021 and post by 24.06.2021.
⇒ Please check and collect all documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details, basic details.
⇒ The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post and must fulfill all the eligibility criteria on or before 09/06/2021, failing which their application will be rejected.
⇒ Candidates must fill in the application form in MS Word format as per the
proforma given along with this Notice and take a printout of the same. The filled-in
application (with the photograph and signature) may be scanned in pdf format.
The following list of documents (format) are to be uploaded via the google form link
- Filled application (pdf/word format)
- Filled Brief of the Candidate. (Annexure – I in pdf format)
- Filled PowerPoint Presentation (Annexure-II in MS PowerPoint format)
- Scanned copies of original educational Certificates (From SSLC to PG) (Ph.D. – For Non-Medical posts)
- Scanned copies of original experience Certificates (Teaching / Research experience as required for the post applied)
- Scanned copies of other relevant documents
- Scanned copies of latest original registration Certificates UG & PG
⇒ All Relevant certificates are to be combined into a single PDF file and uploaded on the google form.
⇒ Duly signed print out of your application form along with, Annexure-I, self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of age, educational qualification, experience, category, etc. MUST be sent by Speed/Registered Post to The Director, AIIMS Nagpur, Administrative Block, Plot no.2, Sector -20, MIHAN, Nagpur – 441108 by 24/06/2021 failing which your candidature will not be considered for the above-said post. The envelope should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………………….. (mention name of the post you have applied for)” and contain the following documents:
- Print out the application form.
- Mark sheets and degrees.
- Proof of Age.
- Caste Certificate ST/SC/OBC (In a prescribed format as per GoI norms)
- For EWS category – Income and asset certificate as prescribed By GoI norms issued by a Revenue officer, not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Experience Certificate(s)
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) for those Candidates who are working in Govt. Organization.
- Two passport size Photographs.
- Any other relevant documents.
Dear candidates, before you apply this form, please read the instruction and notification carefully
AIIMS Nagpur Notification 2021 and Apply Links For This Vacancy:
|☛ Official Website: Click Here|
|☛ Notification: Advertisement Payment Link: Click Here|
|☛ Apply Online: Click Here Application Form: View|
|☛ Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here|
|☛ Latest Central Government Jobs: Click Here|
|☛ Latest State Government Jobs: Click Here|
More Recruitment Links:
- AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2021 For 22 Professor Posts Apply Online Last Date 09/06/2021
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 – National Water Development Agency Apply Online Last date: 25/06/2021
- Defence Service Staff College Recruitment 2021 For Various Post Apply Offline Last date: 22/05/2021
- CDAC Recruitment 2021 For 44 Posts Apply Online Last date :
- Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2021 For 137 Various Post Apply Online Last Date 04/06/2021
- Employment Newspaper Latest PDF Free Download
Useful And Important Information:
Carefully read all the important notifications and notices for this job post. You can directly access the PDF file. Please comment below for any help. We shall furnish you with better service at www.sarkarijobnaukri.in. If You Get free job alerts on your mobile every day, then Join our WhatsApp group.